Saturday, January 31, 2009

Today's Extraordinary Things



















January 31, 2009

“Pacencia na”
I heard Manilyn Reynes sang “Pacencia na” in Wowowee. It’s a lullaby depicting the children bearing the brunt of OFWs in hopes of giving the former better lives. I couldn’t believe I was almost in tears when I heard her sing some of the lines of the song. She sang it beautifully. I was also able to relate to the song. I miss my mom.

Stick to the Rivers
In learning how to swim, you are your best enemy; in pools that is. The ocean gives you all kinds of dangerous creatures.

Good Customer Service
I forgot to bring my comb and lotion when I went swimming. By the time I was at the mall, my hair was unruly and my skin dry. I felt like the “before girl” in shampoo commercials. I ended up “trying on” the tester lotions in Body Shop. The saleslady at Body Shop SM Fairview was really nice and knowledgeable. I wish the customer service industry would have more like her.

Skin-friendly Makeup?
They say mineral makeup is so skin-friendly, you can sleep with it and get no pimples when you wake up. For real?!

No comments:

Post a Comment