January 27, 2009
Bigger Than My Body Gives Me Credit For
I learned that I am, again, iodine-deficient.
ESP
My cousin texted me about a possible surprise birthday party for our lola - a thought that came to mind last week, hmm. I was thinking about this person this morning then got a text from him tonight out of nowhere, hmm…
Eureka!
I visited the Wedding Library in SM North out of curiosity and asked the salesladies, “Where’s the kinky stuff?” And lo and behold, I saw it, cheapest was P399. (And I thought they cost thousands!?)
Bigger Than My Body Gives Me Credit For
I learned that I am, again, iodine-deficient.
ESP
My cousin texted me about a possible surprise birthday party for our lola - a thought that came to mind last week, hmm. I was thinking about this person this morning then got a text from him tonight out of nowhere, hmm…
Eureka!
I visited the Wedding Library in SM North out of curiosity and asked the salesladies, “Where’s the kinky stuff?” And lo and behold, I saw it, cheapest was P399. (And I thought they cost thousands!?)
No comments:
Post a Comment