I promise to save up for the future,
So that I won’t have to sell my wedding ring.
I promise to take calcium when I’m forty,
So that my back and legs will remain strong.
I promise to always make time for myself,
So that I won’t neglect my own happiness.
I promise to be the woman that you are,
Even though I know I can only be half as good.
Know that your sacrifices will not go in vain.
So that I won’t have to sell my wedding ring.
I promise to take calcium when I’m forty,
So that my back and legs will remain strong.
I promise to always make time for myself,
So that I won’t neglect my own happiness.
I promise to be the woman that you are,
Even though I know I can only be half as good.
Know that your sacrifices will not go in vain.
No comments:
Post a Comment