February 2, 2009
The Winds of Change
Iceland’s PM is lesbian and her name is Johanna Sigurdardottir. The president of the world’s biggest economy is black. I don’t think I need to put his name here. So how cool is that? I wish French president Nicolas Sarkozy didn’t have a model for a first lady. But then again, that would be so “un-French” is it?
Idle Minds
Barrack Obama’s half-brother, George Obama, was arrested for cannabis possession; also known as bhang in Kenya. Although I do not condone drug abuse, it’s just pathetic how this news surfaced when Obama became president. I know it’s part and parcel of being under the limelight but it’s just sad how detractors go all the way to Africa to put him (Barrack) in a bad light.
Optical Illusion
My blog disappeared for about ten minutes.
The Winds of Change
Iceland’s PM is lesbian and her name is Johanna Sigurdardottir. The president of the world’s biggest economy is black. I don’t think I need to put his name here. So how cool is that? I wish French president Nicolas Sarkozy didn’t have a model for a first lady. But then again, that would be so “un-French” is it?
Idle Minds
Barrack Obama’s half-brother, George Obama, was arrested for cannabis possession; also known as bhang in Kenya. Although I do not condone drug abuse, it’s just pathetic how this news surfaced when Obama became president. I know it’s part and parcel of being under the limelight but it’s just sad how detractors go all the way to Africa to put him (Barrack) in a bad light.
Optical Illusion
My blog disappeared for about ten minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment