Note: Inspired by Peter Gabriel’s “Book of Love”
It can get boring
But its weight on my shoulders can never assume a burden
He will teach me how to dance
And I will learn how to dance with him
And he will read to me
And I will love it when he reads to me
He can read me anything
And I will love it even more
It will have music in it
And its sound in my ears will always resonate in me
And he will sing to me
And I will love it when he sings to me
He can sing me anything
And I will love it even more
And he will give me things
And I will love it when he gives me things
He can give me anything
And I will love it even more
And he ought to give me wedding rings
And I will love it even more…
It can get boring
But its weight on my shoulders can never assume a burden
He will teach me how to dance
And I will learn how to dance with him
And he will read to me
And I will love it when he reads to me
He can read me anything
And I will love it even more
It will have music in it
And its sound in my ears will always resonate in me
And he will sing to me
And I will love it when he sings to me
He can sing me anything
And I will love it even more
And he will give me things
And I will love it when he gives me things
He can give me anything
And I will love it even more
And he ought to give me wedding rings
And I will love it even more…
No comments:
Post a Comment