When there is sorrow
that seems too much to bear
I call to Euphrosyne
I declutter my mind
with the music and poetry of Thalia
to crowd out memories better left forgotten
I try to gain new perspective
and see the beauty through Aglaia’s eyes
Above all, I ask for grace
to give me reprieve from a love who didn’t endure,
strength in the lessons of experience and,
inspiration to rise from a fallen state.
that seems too much to bear
I call to Euphrosyne
I declutter my mind
with the music and poetry of Thalia
to crowd out memories better left forgotten
I try to gain new perspective
and see the beauty through Aglaia’s eyes
Above all, I ask for grace
to give me reprieve from a love who didn’t endure,
strength in the lessons of experience and,
inspiration to rise from a fallen state.
No comments:
Post a Comment