Today, I spent yet another too much time reading. My eyes needed their well-deserved rest from reading countless online articles so I closed my laptop and headed for the outdoors, meaning to say our front and backyard. I decided nature should be a sight for sore eyes but I wanted to remain productive so I brought a camera to take some pictures. In a matter of 30 minutes, I surprised myself with over 100 shots. Uploading them gave me a light bulb moment - (I loved singer songwriter Charlotte Strawbridge's pictures in her website so I decided to create my own which according to Wikipedia is called...) visual poetry. Image + poetry= visual poetry. Actually, there are lots of techniques in going about it but for my first attempt, I used the picture of the virgin Mary's statue in our grotto. Interestingly, the words just started to flow.
PS. Click the image for a larger version.
PS. Click the image for a larger version.
No comments:
Post a Comment