Monday, June 30, 2008

I Don't Wanna Forget













I wanna go back in time when the first thing I see waking up is the blurry image of bold red digits of an alarm clock to my left.

I wanna go back in time when all I needed to worry about was the weather that day.

I wanna go back in time when I can enjoy doing the laundry and get high on the fabric conditioner.

I wanna go back in time when we would walk to town and buy ingredients for yet another one of her specialties.

I wanna go back in time when I can walk downstairs and hear them talking over breakfast.

I wanna go back in time when I can hear him laughing his lungs out.

I wanna go back in time and retrace my steps from the snow covered gutter to the carpeted stairs.

I wanna go back in time when I can take a bath for over an hour.

I wanna go back in time when I can spend my entire day doing absolutely nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment